When should you consider chiropractic care?
There are many reasons to seek chiropractic care: motor vehicle and work related accidents, sports injuries, household chores, even the stress of daily living can causes painful joint and spinal problems. Even if you do not have painful symptoms, chiropractic care can help you maintain healthy spine and joint functions.
Our chiropractic treatment methods include:
- arthritis pain - athletic injuries
- carpal tunnel syndrome - frozen shoulder
- migraine headaches - sinus headaches
- muscle tension headaches - upper back and neck pain
- hip/knee/ankle/foot pain - low back pain
- pre-natal care - post-natal care
- numbness in arm/hands - numbness in legs/feet
- muscle spasms - sciatica
- motor vehicle injury claims - WSIB
- whiplash - scoliosis
- tennis elbow - golfers elbow
- "slipped discs" - personal injury claims